*Actual Banff Plastic Surgery Patient
Let us answer your questions
What is myTouchMD?
This innovative feature is both a mobile app and secure patient portal to connect you with your personal medical information at any time and from any location. You will have the opportunity to review your entire consultation, including drawings and educational videos. All of the content will be at your fingertips whenever you want to take a look and think through your procedure once again.
Popular features of myTouchMD include:
- Ability to learn more about Banff Plastic Surgery, our surgeons and the procedures we offer
- Review, print or share any images used during your initial consultation
- Watch educational videos to learn more about your procedure before surgery
- Look at pre- and post-operative instructions, so you are fully prepared for your procedure
- Read and sign documentation for consent and other paperwork necessary for your surgery
- Look at other services available and notify our office of any you might be interested in pursuing
- Access our contact information in case other questions or concerns arise
We believe myTouchMD will improve our relationships with our patients and empower you to make the decisions necessary as you strive to achieve your aesthetic goals.
Relive Your Consultation
One of the greatest benefits of myTouchMD will be your ability to review your initial consultation in detail so that you can process all the information you receive at a comfortable pace for you. You can print documents and photos or share them with friends or family members. The amount of information presented at this first appointment can be substantial; in fact, it may seem like much more than you can absorb completely. The ability to break it down into digestible sections will allow you to fully understand what lies ahead and take the next step with confidence.
Easy to Use, Completely Secure
The myTouchMD tool is easy to navigate on both your computer and your mobile device. Whenever you want to access your information, you can sign on with a unique username and password, ensuring others will not be able to see your files without your permission. Once logged on, you can review your records from our office in the comfort and convenience of your home or any other location.
The myTouchMD tool is an important addition to our website and practice that we believe will make the entire plastic surgery experience even more positive for our patients. To learn more about this feature, contact Banff Plastic Surgery today at 403-762-2055.